K Drama shooting place Nami island tour in Chuncheon
K Drama shooting places tour, Nami island ( Winter Sonata ) and the morning calm garden (The letter ) tour in Chuncheon in South Korea. Discover the incredible beauty of these places.
Nami Island is an inland island on the border between Gyeonggi-do and Gangwon-do, created by the Bukhan River in 1944. With the success of the K Drama Winter Sonata in December 2001, the number of tourists from Asia, including Taiwan, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia, increased rapidly, and it became a cultural tourism destination. It is in the spotlight as a “sacred place for international tourism and recreation” with a clean environment that people want to visit the most.
Morning Calm Garden
The morning calm garden is known for the shooting place in the Korean movie “The Latter”. It is very beautiful in spring and autumn when it blooms. The meticulously decorated garden in every corner is beautiful, and there are many good restaurants at the entrance. There are also a lot of shops selling pretty souvenirs.
It is recommended to visit as a wonderful place throughout the four seasons due to the beautiful flowers and greenery in summer and the beautiful night view in winter.
Guide, Transportation, Admission, Hotel pick up & Sending service
Personal Expenses. Travel insurance, All not mentioned above itinerary.
– Price is subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuation and other circumstance.
– Confirmed schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance as like weather, traffic, big events and season
– Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
– Final booked number of pax can be subject to season or date.
– Size of vehicle is subject to number of Pax on the travelling date
– Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
Group (more than 10 persons)
There are no reviews yet.