Hot Spring Waterfall Ubud Private Guided Tour
Hot Spring Waterfall Ubud Private Guided Tour composed of :
Estimate time :
- 08 : 00 Am : Departure from hotel lobby
- 09 : 00 Am : Visit Monkey Forest Ubud
- 10 : 00 Am : Departure to Rice Terrace
- 10 : 30 Am : Arrive and visit rice terrace
- 11 : 30 Pm : Departure to Batur Volcano
- 12 : 00 Pm : Arrive and enjoy lunch at restaurant over looking to volcano batur
- 13 : 00 Pm : Departure to Hot Spring
- 13 : 15 Pm : Arrive and visit Hot spring at the lake side
- 14 : 30 Pm : Departure to Coffee Plantation
- 14 : 45 Pm : Arrive and visit coffee plantation
- 15 : 30 Pm : Departure to Tirta Empul Temple
- 15 : 45 Pm : Arrive and visit Tirta Empul temple
- 16 : 30 Pm : Departure to Tegenungan Waterfall
- 17 : 00 Pm : Arrive and visit Tegenungan Waterfall on a perfect time for taking picture
- 18 : 00 Pm : Departure back hotel with fully of amazing Ubud Private Tour Experience
Ubud Hot Spring Waterfall Tour Inclusion :
- English speaking guide as a driver
- Private air conditioner transportation by Toyota Avanza / Toyota Innova MPV
- Snack Box refreshment
- Hotel pick up and drop off with big room for the luggage
- Entrance Ticket and mineral water bottle
- Free WiFi internet connection in car
- Safety health tool kits
Ubud Hot Spring Waterfall Private Tour Exclusion :
- Lunch are personal expenses
- Swing and other fun activities as optional
- Entrance ticket more less 18 usd per person for all attractions
The place’s we going to visit on our Ubud Hot Spring Tour will take you to :
Monkey Forest Ubud
Located on the south bottom of Ubud city center, it’s one of the funny place ever in Bali. In Mokey forest Ubud you will see the tropical monkey playing arround on their own habitat, well known in monkey forest ubud there is four group of monkey on same spice as tropical monkey. Visitor also can walk along the bridge on side of Champuhan River in side the forest area and also the visitor is welcomed to visit the area of Sivha temple as also known Monkey temple in the middle of the monkey forest
Tegalalang Rice Terrace & Jungle Swing
The popular rice terrace in Bali specially in Ubud north area. Visiting rice terrace we will be able to do little trekking to get encloser with padi field and enjoy the amazing swing adventure , seeing the View and capture your best moment of visiting time as unforgettable memory in Bali.
Batur Volcano and Lunch
Enjoy the Balinese and Indonesian cuisine, serve on self service as popular with Buffet Serve on amazing favorite food in Indonesia as Spring role, Nasi Goreng, Mie Goreng, Chiken Kare and Chiken Sate , Vegetable’s and much more also Balinese Dhises can be enjoy on the lunch time on over looking to great panorama of Batur Volcano.
Natural Hot Spring at the Lake Side
Natural Hot Spring Bali is the Local name of the Hot Spring Water as also popular with healing place on hot spring, located in the bottom of Batur Volcano. Manage by coorporation local Village and goverment as absolutely become an amazing place, the Hot Spring Water provided us locker, sun chair, nice hot spring polls, towel, toilet and changing rooms.
Bali Coffee Plantation
Temen Village Coffee plantation Bali has popular with friendly people as willing to welcome a friend to visit their place and enjoy a cup of coffee together and have a chat. And the most drink served is a Coffee or tea as the welcome drink. A specialy welcome by a cup of Luwak Coffee or black Bali Coffee is a typical of Balinese person. On this tour we will take you to visit the farm of Balinese coffee plantation, where you will able to see how the process of making absolutely best coffee powder with out any machine or coffer maker. All will be present on manual hand
Tirta Empul Temple
Located in the north east of Ubud, the holy water temple spring where we can take a blessing and purification negative spirit energy. Amazing architecture over 1000 years old temple with the only one spring water that we able to see it clear from a close distance.
Tegenungan Waterfall the favorite waterfall in Ubud Bali, taking a great moment to have selfy on stage by scenery green amazing view of Tegenungan Waterfall. Located on the middle of Petanu River where is excaly on Kemenuh village , is become popular as tourist attraction because its easy to access to waterfall and the view if we compare to other waterfall as no where can beat the Tegenungan waterfall Panorama.
There are no reviews yet.