DMZ across Korean peninsula tour
DMZ tour Overview
The DMZ tour is a must experience when you visite in Seoul. Tour includes the sites below.
Imjingak Park – Freedom Bridge – the 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora Observatory – Dorasan Station Unification village (pass by) Imgingak Park -> Visit Hyundai Motor Studio where you can watch all kind of motor cars from ancient to most advanced -> Drop off at CITY HALL
Nowhere else you can find such a tension like between North and South Korea. As a divided nation, only 4 km separates North from South on the most heavily armed border in the world. The 241 km (150 mile) zone has served as a buffer since the 1953 ceasefire agreement between the United Nations and North Korea that put the Korean War on hold. This place is called the Korean Demilitarized Zone.
The tour from Seoul offers a truly unforgettable experience in Korea.
DMZ tour include
Tour Guide, Transportation, Admission, Hotel pick up & Sending service
DMZ tour exclude
Personal Expenses. Travel insurance, All not mentioned above itinerary.
- The Tour not available on Mondays and National Holidays.
- The tour may be canceled depending on the unstable weather condition on the day of the tour or an unexpected situation that may occur in the DMZ.
– Price is subject to change due to currency exchange fluctuation and other circumstance.
– Confirmed schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance as like weather, traffic, big events and season
– Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
– Final booked number of pax can be subject to season or date.
– Size of vehicle is subject to number of Pax on the travelling date
– Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
Group (more than 10 persons)