Sahara desert “The Oasis of Tassili” 8 Days in Algeria
Algerian Sahara desert tour overview
Tour progamme for Sahara desert :
- Day 01 : arrival at Djanet airport; Welcome by the driver team + Tuareg guide and transfer to the bivouac site to spend the night.
- Day 02:departure by car ; lunch in Tikoubaouene, visit the cave paintings, arches and the Stone Forest. Afternoon: arrival in Essendilene, visit of the gueltas and the canyons; bivouac on site.
- Day 03: crossing the dunes in the middle of varied landscapes; lunch and visit of the rock carvings; afternoon: arrival in Ihrir, visit of the Oasis and the gueltas; bivouac at Ihrir.
- Day 04: departure by car, crossing the Fadnoune plateau; lunch at Tassât with a visit to the cave paintings; at the end of the afternoon arrival in Afara, bivouac next to the village.
- Day 05: visit the rock paintings of Ifadaniouene, lunch in the Stone Forest of Tinbatoulate; arrival in Erg de Tihoudaiene and bivouac in the dunes.
- Day 06: lunch next to the well of Ahaladjim; crossing varied landscapes; bivouac in the dunes of Tinabaghou where you can admire one of the most beautiful sunsets that the desert can offer you.
- Day 07: crossing the plain of Tafassassat; lunch at Egharman then bivouac in the dunes of Erg Admer.
- Day 08: traversing the Erg Admer; lunch next to the engraving of the “Crying Cow”; arrival in Djanet in the afternoon, visit of the town and its palm grove; shower at the Agency’s residence; dinner then transfer to the airport for departure.
The price for Sahara desert “The Oasis of Tassili” tour includes:
– The flight Algiers / Djanet
– Airport assistance by our team in Djanet,
– Transfers by car
– 01 night Guest house in Djanet on arrival
– 05 nights accommodation in Bivouac,
– 01 night Guest house in Djanet on departure
– Full board.
– 4×4 car + driver,
– Guides throughout the circuit
– Permanent logistics guides.
– Tent 02 places offered
The price for Sahara desert “The Oasis of Tassili” tour does not include:
– The Flight France / Algiers
– Visa fees: 110 € to date
– drinks, extras and personal expenses
– Multi-risk cancellation & repatriation insurance
– Sleeping bag and pillows
* The price of this cultural trip to Djanet is guaranteed on the basis of a minimum of 02 people and on promotional flights, subject to availability and price changes (fuel increase, airport taxes, etc.)
Period and conditions :
Recommended period: from September to April
Formalities: Passport and visa required
Program: The route may have some changes depending on flight schedules.
Terms of cancelation :
– No charge up to 60 days before departure
– 30% fee up to 30 days before departure
– 50% fee up to 15 days before departure
– 100% charge less than 14 days before departure.