Latest update, 5th Sep, 2022
- U.S. nationals/permanent residents, valid visa holders(ESTA) are permitted to enter.
Required Documents and Preparations
- Vaccination proof
- Applicable Passengers : All foreigner excluding U.S nationals, permanent residents, and valid immigrant visa holders.
- Hardy copy, electronic copy, or a certificate with a QR code.
- Exceptions : Passengers under 18, vaccinations impossible due to medical reasons, military personnel’s family and children, crewmember visa (C1/D visa), diplomacy/public affairs, nationals of countries with a vaccine shortage (except B1/B2 visas), or the if the passenger’s entry is in the national interest of the U.S.
- Approved Vaccines(mix of vaccines allowed) : Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm/Sinovac, Covishield, Novavax
- Must be at least 14 days after final dose of each vaccine type
- Name/date of birth/vaccine type/number of doses received/vaccination dates/certificate point of issue required
- Please check the U.S CDC website for details regarding vaccination proof documents.[Go Now]
- Agreement document required to be submitted to the Airline [Here]